TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. In these Terms & Conditions (the “Conditions”):
· “Event” means the event for which you have purchased a ticket.
· “The Promoter”, “we”, “us” and “our” means Live Tour Promotions and any associated promoter(s) of the Event.
· “You” and “your” means you as the ticket holder.
2. Your purchase of a valid ticket and entry into the Event constitutes your acceptance of all of the Conditions laid out below.
3. No refunds will be made under any circumstances except for clause 4 below.
4. Refunds are only applicable should the Event be cancelled through an ‘Act of God’ or where there is a ‘material change’ to the event. A ‘material’ change’ will be a change which, in our opinion alone, makes the Event materially different to that which any purchaser of a ticket could reasonably expect. A change to the artists performing at the Event shall not be a material change. The amount of any such refund shall be relayed to purchasers as early as possible after the Event (where the Event takes place over several days and not all days are cancelled, a partial refund only will apply, corresponding to the day(s) cancelled). Personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event. which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and the Promoter shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
5. If clause 4 above applies, you must claim your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place. If the Event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within 3 months of the cancelled event, unless advised otherwise.
6. Except for clause 38 below, the Promoter is unable to accept any liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at the Event. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
7. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances take place, the Promoter reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, artists and billed attractions. Tickets are for the Event and not a specific artist.
8. Tickets are personal, revocable licenses and shall at all times remain our property and subject to these Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission.
9. Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket, please check it carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
10. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Keep your ticket safe.
11. Tickets are security printed. Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forgeries.
12. A ticket will be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced in any way.
13. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
14. Tickets can be either Printed or presented on a mobile phone made available for scanning at the event gates using the Ticket Providers App.
15. The Event is open to all ages but the bar area and drinks will be strictly 18+ and operates the ‘Challenge 25’.
16. persons wishing to attend can be any age but those under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult of 18+
17. Persons attempting to enter the bar area of the event must be able to prove their age using approved ID, and this includes those people who view themselves as clearly looking 18 years or over. Please bring your approved ID with you regardless of your age as anyone who cannot prove their age by producing valid, in-date and approved ID will not be permitted entry into the event.
18. Approved ID for the Event are a valid and in-date:
· UK Photo Card Driving License.
· Passport with Hologram (photocopies and out-of-date passports are not permitted).
· ‘Pass’ Approved ID with Hologram (Student Cards and others that do not have this hologram are not acceptable).
· Military ID where the Date of Birth is Present.
Please note it is a criminal offence to use false or borrowed ID to gain entry to licensed premises or to buy alcohol.
19. Any persons deemed to be ‘in drink’ or under the influence of drugs will not be permitted entry into the event.
20. Strictly no illegal substances, ‘legal’ highs, glass items, candles, gas canisters, flares, knives, laser equipment/pens, BBQs, megaphones, sound making equipment, nitrous oxide, animals, fireworks, smoke canisters, poles, banners or flags are not allowed at the Event.
21. Drug detection dogs will be used at the event. Amnesty Bins will also be provided, please use these if you have any illegal substances on your person before entering the site.
22. NO Glass, alcohol or food in large quantities is permitted to be brought onto the site. 500ml of water in a sealed plastic container is permitted, which can be refilled at the water points on the site.
23. Search is a condition of entry and will be present at the Event. Please arrive early as searching upon entry to keep customers as safe as possible can take time, but is a necessary procedure.
24. The Promoter shall be entitled to confiscate (i) any of the banned items listed above and (ii) any other items which the Promoter considers may be used as weapons, or are otherwise deemed by the Promoter to be dangerous or inappropriate. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
25. The Promoter shall be entitled to evict from the Event, anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or items which the Promoter deems to be inappropriate or anyone who is otherwise in breach of these Conditions or behaving in a manner which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other persons at the Event.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the Event to ensure the safe management of the Event site. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff.
27. No folding and/or camping style chairs are allowed to be brought into the Event site
28. No professional unauthorised filming or sound recording of the event is to take place. Any unauthorised professional recordings may be confiscated and/or destroyed by the Promoter.
29. Please note that by entering the Event you give your express consent to being photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience, and to your name, voice and/or likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio or audio-visual recording of the Event to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This may also include filming by the police or security staff for the security of attendees at the Event or the prevention of crime.
30. Strictly no trading allowed on-site without the Promoter’s written consent.
31. Unless paragraph 38 below applies, in no circumstances shall the Promoter have any liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
32. Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude any liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the Terms & Conditions of the Event from time to time and will publish these as and when necessary.
34. These Conditions are governed by English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
A. Disabled facilities are available. Please contact us at least two weeks in advance of the Event at email@example.com if you have any specific access requirements, otherwise it may not be possible to meet your needs.
B. Strobe lighting and smoke effects may be used at the Event.
C. No smoking is permitted in enclosed public areas across the event.